Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Road Trip

I booked a last minute trip today. I was expecting to attend a preaching conference in Oklahoma City in May. The trip was planned because of the strong encouragement (err requirement) from one of our sponsoring organizations. The conference in Oklahoma City was canceled a few days after I purchased my airplane ticket. I was bummed.

A similar conference is being held in Mountain View, CA in April. I was informed Monday that said sponsoring organization would kick some extra cash to help me make the trip. I pulled the trigger.

Can you say upgrade? YES! Are the Giants in town? How cool would that be!

I have been to California, but not the northern part of the state. I am really looking forward to the conference and the trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude that is a true upgrade.

nor cal is my home...so much to do and enjoy and may is a great month to be there.

enjoy