Thursday, March 08, 2007

Making My Money Behave


A few weeks ago I preached a message on money. The big idea of the talk was simple: margin in our finances we'll produce less financial stress and free us up to be more generous. As I prepared for the message, I worked through a ton of material on the subject. With each turn of the page or minutes spent listening to a podcast, I was both encouraged and challenged.

When I was finished preaching the message, I was very clear on the application points that needed to be set in place for my family. I immediately went to work. I am pumped to share those application points have been applied and faithfully followed for the past six weeks.

I can honestly attest to the fact that more margin brings less stress and frees one up to be more generous. I am glad my family listened, applied, and followed with discipline.

I look forward to the day when,
- We are servant to know one (Proverbs 22:7).
- We have more and more margin.
- We can give more and more of our money away!

We will get there...

No comments: