Monday, March 26, 2007

March Madness

The madness kicked off yesterday! We gave everyone envelopes with a $5 bill and a card that explains what we are doing--sharing God's love in a practical way. The money was to be given away or used to bless someone. I look forward to hearing the stories of how people used their envelopes to touched someone on Sunday afternoon.

Today we'll be giving away 300 lanyards at the high school. We had "Go East!", the Journey logo, and website printed on them. I am looking forward to sharing God's love with 300 high school students in a couple hours.

BTW, we exceeded our $6,600 March Madness goal! The current total raised for the effort is $7,770. I continued to be encouraged by the generosity of the Journey peeps.

I continue to pray that our madness effort will deeply touch our community. I pray that it will lead to conversations and connections.

Tuesday's MM Event: Air Freshener giveaway.

No comments: