Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mid-Week Update

If you are not in the email database then you missed the below update I sent out on Wednesday. If you would like to be added to the Journey Church database shoot me an email at tom[@]cincyjourney[.]com.

Dear Journey Church

I hope this email finds you in the middle of a good week. I wanted to offer a quick update from Sunday.

Our March Madness offering went very well! We have collected $4,690 to date which means we are only $1,910 from reaching our goal of $6,600. I am confident we'll get there! If you have a contribution you would like to make you can give that any time during the next couple weekends. Simply write March Madness on the envelope or in the memo section of your check. Also, there are plenty of spots to fill for next week as we serve West Chester each day of March Madness. Swing by the information table on Sunday and sign up to serve!

The launch of Big Student Ministry's Sunday a.m. gathering was a huge hit! They had 36 students present with several new faces. Sunday was a big win for Journey Church! I am pumped about the potential of touching students in the Sunday morning time slot. I cannot wait to see the story God authors in and through this ministry.

Finish strong this week. I look forward to seeing you Sunday as we continue our "Epic" teaching series!

~Tom~

No comments: