Thursday, May 25, 2006

Weekend Preparation


I spent the day like I do most Thursdays, preparing to teach at Journey on Sunday. I really enjoy the study and writing process I go through each week to prepare. I would be lying if I didn’t admit that some talks come together easier than others. This week it came together "easy."

I am really excited about the new weekend teaching series that kicks off at Journey on Sunday (series card: front/back). We’ll be talking about the new identity that comes when we make the decision to follow Christ.

The music that plays in our head and heart matters because it not only shape us, but also the life we live. I hope this new series will challenge our community’s thinking on the source of our identity and how that impacts of lives we build.

No comments: