Friday, May 26, 2006

Stories

During the past year, I have become increasingly aware of the stories God is authoring around me. When I zoom out for just a moment to view what God is up to, I am amazed at the work of His masterful pen. I am going to begin to capture some of those stories in my personal offline journal (sure wish I had taken a more disciplined approach there). I am not totally sure how or if God might use them, but I do not want them to be lost.

As I prepare to close the lid on my Apple 12 inch old school Powerbook, I am overwhelmed by the story God is authoring in me. When I think about the "small" decisions that I have made over the past two years, a different choice at several junctures could have changed the whole path of my story. The decisions we make, small or big, shape our story. God, I pray you will continue to give me/us the wisdom to choose well.

No comments: