Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sharing The Journey Church Story

Andrea and I will be making a day trip to Louisville, Kentucky tomorrow. We have been invited to share the Journey Church story with a launch team that is preparing to start a new church in Louisville. We are excited about sharing what God is up to in West Chester.

Here is the big idea for our talk: God not only wants to do a work through you, He wants to do a work in you. I made this statement at the first launch team gathering we held as we prepared to launch Journey Church. At the time, I didn't realize how prophetic those words were. As I look back on the short Journey Church launch story, God did a big work in our launch team. The fruit of this work was and is Journey Church. I am praying for the same kind of stirring in Louisville.

We would appreciate your prayers.

No comments: