Tuesday, February 06, 2007

CoachNet

I have been asked to serve as a national coach for my tribe. I was deeply honored by the invitation. They sweetened the deal by asking me to endure a few days in Orlando in May. How could I say no to that?

The training process officially kicked off today. I signed up for the online training through CoachNet. I am initially very impressed with the site, topics, and process. There is no question this will be quite the learning experience. I am confident it will also help me on a local leadership level at Journey.


Once I have completed the training, I'll be assigned a couple pastors in my region to coach. I plan to journal some of my learning's here. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

Wonderful. Congrats Tom!

Anonymous said...

congrats Tom! this deserves a big HOLY COW!

Tom said...

Thanks guys!