Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Road Trip

I am headed out of town again late this week. I will be headed south early Friday afternoon. It will be a quick over night trip to Louisville, Kentucky. I have been asked to speak in two sessions at a church planters conference that is being held down there this weekend. I plan to be back in Cincinnati by 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. That should be just in time to get to the ball park. The Journey men's softball team is playing in an evening tournament.

I spent the biggest part of the day yesterday finishing the notes for my main session. I was given the topic the following topic--"Nuts and Bolts: Real Stories From The Church Planting Journey." I am really excited about the content I have pulled together. During the second session, I will be part of a panel discussion.

I am pumped about sharing in this event! I love church planting. I love church planters. I am sure it will be big fun!

No comments: