Monday, April 30, 2007

Atlanta Airport

Several months ago, I mentioned that I had been invited to coach other pastors in my tribe. Part of that invitation was the opportunity to get several days of training over the next year. I never dreamed the first part of the training would be in such a great location--Daytona Beach!

When I found out I was headed to the beach, I couldn't resist the temptation to bring Andrea along. We figured it would give her a couple days to just kick back and relax. She'll be working on her tan and I'll be just "working." I am glad we are traveling together this week. We'll miss the kids deeply, but it will be nice to be away. We'll be back late Wednesday evening.

I'll try to post some updates if I can get a solid WiFi signal at the hotel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!
You should have let Andrea take a friend
LOL

Have a good time
Enjoy your training!

April :)