Thursday, October 26, 2006

Weekend Preparation

Today was weekend prep day. Besides the usual writing I do on Thursday, I finished a talk that I will be giving this weekend here. It is weird how the Journey weekend topic and my assigned session for Saturday are so closely connected. I am pumped about both teaching in both moments.

The weekend will prove to be a busy one. I'll be teaching my conference in the morning on Saturday. I'll finish just in time to catch Hannah's last soccer game. I have the wedding I mentioned above Saturday evening. Sunday will bring the usual and another Welcome To Journey Class in the evening.

If you haven't signed up for the class (5-7 p.m. at my house) and would like to we still have a few more spots. Shoot me an email and I'll add you to the list (tom [@] cincyjourney [] org).

I'm off to get my hair cut and then head to small group.

Finish strong!

No comments: