Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tonight I was reminded why I do what I do. This evening was the rehearsal for the wedding of a young couple that connected with Journey on launch day back in January. It has been thrilling to watch their journey the past several months. I was deeply touched to read the words they wrote in a card they gave me and to hear family members share the change they have seen in them recently. Saturday will be a very special moment and I am honored to be involved.

On a totally unrelated note, there has been a major upgrade to the Planck estate. I now have 19.5 yards of freshly poured concrete in the front of my house. We'll be using it as a driveway for the foreseeable future. With the help of a kind friend and a Bobcat we removed the poor excuse we had for a driveway on Saturday. I cannot wait to roll into my crib on the new slab! I have one more "small" purchase to make before the home improvement will be complete. Tytus and Hannah (errr me!) need one of these.

No comments: