Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday Update

I spent a majority of my day today touring AIG's facility. Luke and I were invited to a special pastor's luncheon. It was hard to pass on the FREE lunch. I was really impressed with AIG's whole deal. It far exceeded my expectations.

The evening was invested in helping Luke prepare his new estate to Jen's standards. I am pumped for them. They are hoping to move in this weekend. I am pretty sure I am too busy to help them.

The rest of my week is packed. If you need me I will have my head down and I will be running up the score. For those of you wondering what that means, I'll be working extremely hard the next few days. However, I will not be too busy to blog.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the tour! I know Dave will be happy to hear it....