Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Share Your Story

I sent out the following email today. If you are not on Journey's list and read this blog please feel free to respond to me in an email (tom[at]cincyjourney[.]org]). Also, if you would like to be on Journey's email list then pass me your address and I'll make sure you get added.

Here's the email. I really do hope many of you will share your story.

The heartbeat of Journey Church is to inspire people to live big! We hope many of you have been inspired at Journey the past few weeks. Would you take a moment to share how Journey Church has impacted your life? Please do your best to share how you have been touched, encouraged, and/or in inspired in a couple sentences. We hope to share a few of these stories in future communications/promotions (ie. web page/mailing). We will NOT share your story in any capacity without your permission.

I will look forward to hearing from you...

Thanks!

~Tom~

No comments: