Friday, January 20, 2006

Launch Day Images


The week is nearly over and I have only posted once. Please accept my sincere apology. I will get into the blogging groove eventually. Please be patient.

I do have a few images I would like to share from Journey's grand opening. The first picture captures the buzz that was present in the lobby as people were gathering. The second image captures the powerful moment at the close of our first weekend service. We lifted this prayer together as we closed, "You're all I want...You're all I every needed...You're all I want...Help me know You are near." It really was a special day.

The weekend is almost upon us. I have a talk to finish writing, a few appointments, and several phone calls to make. Our second Sunday is almost here. I am excited about continuing the journey. I am pumped about God continuing to raise up a church community in West Chester, Ohio that will inspire people to live big!

No comments: