Friday, January 27, 2006

Amazed!

I have spent a great deal of time this week reflecting on the happenings of the past two weeks. If I had been given the opportunity to write the story of how our first two weeks would unfold, I would not have changed a thing. It truly has been an amazing ride. It has simply been impossible to step outside the excitement that is present. We truly have found ourselves in sync with something God was already doing. I am still amazed!

This weekend is packed full of gatherings. Our student ministry will kick off Saturday night with its first house party. Weekend gathering number three is only a two days away. Sunday evening my family will be hosting an open house to provide some space for relational connections.

It should be fun...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for you and Journey Church!
Very Awesome to watch God moving in the hearts of the community :)