Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter At Journey Church

Easter at Journey Church was a huge win for the kingdom and our community. I know I have written this way too many times on this blog, but I continue to be amazed with the story God is authoring in our community. I am completely overwhelmed (in a good way) every weekend when the lobby fills with people. I love to watch the buzz develop on Sunday mornings at Journey Church.

We finalized the summer schedule today. I am pumped about what is on the horizon. I am especially looking forward to May 21st. We have marked that as the day where we plan to fully celebrate what God has done in the launch of Journey Church. We'll be extending the opportunity for baptism on that day. If you are interested in being baptized please send me an email (tom[@]cicnyjourney[.]org).

This Sunday we'll be finishing our Easter season series by looking at "Focusing the Possibility of our Legacy." I cannot wait to unpack this topic and pull the entire series together.

No comments: