Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spring Is Picking Up Pace

Hannah began soccer last week. Tytus officially kicked off his little league season tonight. Adding those activities to an already busy calendar is going to be a real challenge. I am, however, glad the weather is changing. I am looking forward to getting outside under blue skies and warmer weather.

Tomorrow will be a writing day for me. I plan to hide in an undisclosed location to pray, study, and write. I enjoy Thursdays. I'll flip the lid on my Apple Powerbook, open my Bible, and ask God for something significant to say about "Uncovering A Purpose At Work."

This week I have had several unique opportunities to tell the Journey Church story. Each time I have shared it, I was more and more amazed by the story God is authoring. We are living a dream, our dream, God's dream. I hope I never wake up. My prayer has been a simple one, "God, please help me/us to not mess this up."

The inbox has been popping all week with great stories about March Madness and notes of how people are feeling about Journey Church. Each story and email leaves me more hopeful about the road ahead. God is definitely up to something very special and I am glad to be in the mix of what He is doing.

No comments: