Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reveal Study

In January of 2008, I encouraged Journey Church to participate in the Reveal study. We figured it was perfect timing as we entered our third year of ministry as a church.

A few weeks ago, our results were sent to us. I will be meeting with a small group of Journey peeps tonight to hear their thoughts on the survey results. I have invited some new faces to this conversation. By new I mean people who haven't participated in any leadership type conversations in the past. I figured it would be good to get some new perspective.

The purpose will be to have a conversation to share insights and create a list of some potential takeaways. This group will NOT be a decision making group. I am really looking forward to the conversation tonight. I plan to do a lot of listening.

No comments: