Wednesday, May 28, 2008

North Cincy Church Planters Network


In the past couple of years, I have been amazed by the number of new church starts ups in the northeastern quadrant of Cincinnati. After a little research, I have a count of 18 new churches and I am sure I likely missed a few.

I am convinced that church planter is one of the loneliest ministry roles one can assume. It is so easy to go into hiding and lose the valuable connection with others who are walking a similar ministry road.

I have decided to pull this group together for quarterly conversations over lunch. There will be very little agenda other than creating a safe circle where people can share the emotionally load that often accompanies the church planting animal.

Our first meeting will be tomorrow. I am really looking forward to the meeting and seeing how God uses this ongoing conversation.

No comments: