Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Vacation!


My commitment to blog more often was real. My absence since was due to a week's vacation at Torch Lake, Michigan. I was actually hoping to post some about our adventure at Torch, but I lacked Internet access. That was a good thing.

Words simply fail to describe our experience at Torch. It was an absolutely perfect week--the weather, the lake, the sunsets (and sunrises), the water toys, the golf, and the company. It was awesome!

With the help of the new iLife '08, I have posted the photos of our adventure in a new album for your viewing pleasure. It took me less than ten minutes to organize and create the new page on the web. Simply one more reason to own a Mac!

Know this, you can expect to hear more from me on this blog in the days and weeks ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great trip
welcome back to the blog world :)

April