Thursday, August 16, 2007

No Members, Only Missionaries


That simple yet profound statement is the title of an article I read this morning. When I arrived at the last paragraph, I wanted to stand up and shout. I could have. I am working from my home office this morning and the house is quiet and no one would have ever known. But, I did not. I have decided, however, to shout digitally from my blog. You can read the article here.

These words are not only worth reading, but also living. I'm all in for that!

The words of Erwin McManus are dangerously close to those that will be used to kick off our new teaching series this Sunday. You will not want to miss it. I am praying it is a defining moment for Journey Church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I printed off this article for the students on the weekly meeting team at CRU. I love it.