Friday, September 21, 2007

CMA Conference

It was a very rich week here in Kansas City. In the a.m. we'll pack our gear into the rental van and make the 9+ hour trip back to Ohio. I am sure we'll spend most of the drive time debriefing about the impact of our experience this week.

During the past few days, I have been amazed at the powerful way God has moved. It seemed like each session provided a holy moment. Every speaker opened the door to the possibility for some huge takeaways. I have a long list of my own. The most challenging part of an experience like this is to go back home and lived it out. I am determined to apply what has been learned.

Before I head off to bed, I have to share a great story about the drive out here on Monday. On the way, we received news that someone wanted to buy Luke and me iPhones. This news was so startling that we just had to make a pit stop in St. Louis to make the purchase. It has been fun this week learning the device and dreaming of ways it will make ministry easier and more productive. I have owned several Apple products. There is no question that this one tops the list!

The best part is, I do not have to shave my head or help Luke paint his body. If you are a Next Level Podcast listener you understand what I am talking about. I am sure you too are breathing a sigh of relief.

No comments: