Friday, November 10, 2006

Dream BIG!

I realized something about myself this week. It was sparked through one brief conversation. The conversation led to some great tension in my mind. The tension led to a couple hours of soul searching. The soul searching led to a realization. It isn't earth shattering, but I certainly needed to see it.

This week I realized I haven't been dreaming big enough. In less than one year, I had crawled into a very safe corner and several others have followed. God visited that corner on Wednesday and I am no longer there.

Be at Journey Church on Sunday to hear more. Hint: Christmas is only six weeks away!

1 comment:

Phil St said...

Tom, would've loved to hear waht the dream is?! Still dreaming of what God can do here in small-town UK'sville, still seeking to serve and see God at work in our commmunity, still dreaming even though on occasions it borders on turning into a nightmare...anyway keep doing the great stuff Tom, very encouraging to read if only we could talk more, do you Skype?